Guided Configuration for Y-plan hot water takes me to wrong menu?

All Honeywell Home evohome general discussion in here! *PLEASE NOTE* Official Resideo technical support is on 0300 130 1299.
Howard

Guided Configuration for Y-plan hot water takes me to wrong menu?

Post by Howard »

I have had an evohome system working perfectly for over a year in a Y-Plan system. Recently I had a comms fault in my stored hot water BDR91. I have reset both BDR91s and tried to rebind to the evohome controller. I make sure the wireless relay is not ticked. If I go through the guided configuration the stored hot water is disabled but hitting enabled on the Stored Hot Water menu takes me to the menu as if I do have wireless relay, ie what type of valve have you got'. I cannot get to the menu to bind each of the cylinder thermostat, stored hot water and heating valves in turn, which I believe is the correct sequence.

In order to get some heating through the system I have bound the heating bdr91 as a wireless relay to control the boiler, left the stored hot water BDR91 reset and unbound, and am using the immersion heater for my hot water.

Could you help me get out of a loop that never takes me to what I believe to be the correct menu.

Thanks

Howard