Multi Room Zones – Actual Behaviour

All Honeywell Home evohome general discussion in here! *PLEASE NOTE* Official Resideo technical support is on 0300 130 1299.
Steve-Evo

Multi Room Zones – Actual Behaviour

Post by Steve-Evo »

Good morning

I have set up a number of Multi Zone Rooms and have no issue with setting up nor with the overall high level statement by Residio Explanation of Multi zone rooms with evohome https://support.resideo.com/s/article/E ... uage=en_US

However, it is the actual detail and real-use behaviour that I am questioning and am asking the forum whether anyone else has a Multi Room Zone set up and what their experience of the practical daily use of this feature is and whether they have experienced any limitations.

For example, if the zone is set to 20C and the “main” zone sensor has reached that, if I then raise one of the radiator controllers (I have a mix of HR92 and HR80) in the zone to say 23C should the boiler fire (boiler controlled via a BDR91)?

Many thanks
Richard
Site Admin

Re: Multi Room Zones – Actual Behaviour

Post by Richard »

the main limitation is the multi room zone has the same time and temp schedule. If you raise the temp of one HR that is part of that zone, I think it will raise all? I'll try it and come back to you... :geek:
Home: 2012 Built Oak & Timber Frame Home (EPC Score 95 - A Rated)
Renewable Tech: GSHP, Solar Thermal, Solar PV & 20kWh Battery Storage
Smart Home Platform: Home Assistant, Shelly & Salus Smart Home