Cold weather boost setting

All Honeywell Home evohome general discussion in here! *PLEASE NOTE* Official Resideo technical support is on 0300 130 1299.
Mint99

Cold weather boost setting

Post by Mint99 »

The Residio support document "How do you setup cold weather boost on evohome wifi" states that you can alter the cold weather boost setting via the system parameters page that has a button labelled "Cold Weather Boost Setting" I have no such button but do have the latest firmware and access to the Smart weather functions. I think the cold weather boost kicks in at too high an external temperature and would like to change it. Does anyone else have the button appear in the system parameters page as shown in this support document: https://support.resideo.com/s/article/H ... controller. I have tried contacting Resideo support but their support page doesn't appear to be working currently and does not send anything to Resideo. I live in the UK (in case there are regional differences).
lloyd

Re: Cold weather boost setting

Post by lloyd »

I have that button, but it does appear in a different location on that screen as I don't have Advanced Load Scaling but do have Stored Hot Water.
Mint99

Re: Cold weather boost setting

Post by Mint99 »

Sorted. The button only appears if the cold weather boost is active on at least one zone and I had disabled it as it was set at too low a differential (it was set at 10degC differential).