Clock freezed

All Honeywell Home evohome general discussion in here! *PLEASE NOTE* Official Resideo technical support is on 0300 130 1299.
pbrud

Clock freezed

Post by pbrud »

My evohome controler stopped refreshing clock. Neighter via internet sync nor with local set. When I set time it doesn't change. Like clock is stopped. Soft version is 17.03.
Any suggestion?
anniesboy

Re: Clock freezed

Post by anniesboy »

This from another source,hope it helps.
https://www.automatedhome.co.uk/vbullet ... ck+stopped
pbrud

Post by pbrud »

Thanks.
As an update.
All the time my controller reported, that is connected to the internet. I reconnected to wifi and there was no result.
I made factory reset from the menu. It didn't help as well.
After some time it started to work again in manual time sync mode. I didn't try with internet sync yet.

Since I didn't find the root cause it could be firmware bug like mentioned in previous message.
Smcqis

Post by Smcqis »

I have this problem, I’m quite new to evohome home having moved to a house with it. I’m not sure how to reboot the controller can anyone help? Is it a case of rebooting abs the zones etc still appear as I would have no clue how to reconnect zones if a reboot put it back to factory settings.
handras78

Post by handras78 »

I had the same issue.
I have the Honeywell Home app installed. The same issue came up few days ago. I remembered that I made a login in the app and did some settings at any zone. The issue came up after using (and set the temperature at certain zones) the app - the next day 7:15.
Then I logged out from the app and logged in again and the clock issue disappeared from the evohome controller.