Evohome Override

All Honeywell Home evohome general discussion in here! *PLEASE NOTE* Official Resideo technical support is on 0300 130 1299.
JohnOF

Evohome Override

Post by JohnOF »

First post!
Purchased my Honeywell Evohome through a local Honeysell installer before Christmas. Honeywell seems to be struggling with my little problem, so I thought that I would look here.
On one heating zone - one radiator (HR92) - my Controller shows a Temporary Override on three mornings of the week where it will stay on until the next sheduled change. The mornings are not sequential. Simply deleting the override on each day on the controller does remove it, but it reappears the same morning of the next week. Each of the three temporary overrides do the same. Honeywell's only suggestion, so far, has been to try removing it using my tablet - even though it was a stop watch symbol. No joy.
Ever come across this before. Honeywell hasn't.
Richard
Site Admin

Re: Evohome Override

Post by Richard »

No, not heard that one before. Escalate this to Honeywell Tier 3 support to investigate fully...
Home: 2012 Built Oak & Timber Frame Home (EPC Score 95 - A Rated)
Renewable Tech: GSHP, Solar Thermal, Solar PV & 20kWh Battery Storage
Smart Home Platform: Home Assistant, Shelly & Salus Smart Home
DBMandrake

Re: Evohome Override

Post by DBMandrake »

JohnOF wrote:First post!
Purchased my Honeywell Evohome through a local Honeysell installer before Christmas. Honeywell seems to be struggling with my little problem, so I thought that I would look here.
On one heating zone - one radiator (HR92) - my Controller shows a Temporary Override on three mornings of the week where it will stay on until the next sheduled change. The mornings are not sequential. Simply deleting the override on each day on the controller does remove it, but it reappears the same morning of the next week. Each of the three temporary overrides do the same. Honeywell's only suggestion, so far, has been to try removing it using my tablet - even though it was a stop watch symbol. No joy.
Ever come across this before. Honeywell hasn't.
Did you ever get a resolution to this problem ?

Have you tried removing and refitting the batteries in the HR92 to reboot it ? When I've had a similar problem to this a couple of times that is what fixed it for me.