Does the EvoHome use a log file?

All Honeywell Home evohome general discussion in here! *PLEASE NOTE* Official Resideo technical support is on 0300 130 1299.
srna513006

Does the EvoHome use a log file?

Post by srna513006 »

I ask this in connection with the next problem.
The EvoHome with HR92 radiator valves has been working without any problems for 9 years, but in recent weeks the heating has sometimes continued to run at night without any reason.
I then see this via the app of my P1 meter, which then indicates that the heating has been turned on between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
The EvoHome is programmed every day to switch to 16 degrees C at 10 p.m. and return to 20 degrees at 7 a.m.
The temperature never drops below 16 degrees at night, so there is no reason to turn on the heating during the night.

Is there perhaps some kind of log file available in which I can see why the heating sometimes runs during the night?
Please excuse my English translation from Dutch.
Richard
Site Admin

Re: Does the EvoHome use a log file?

Post by Richard »

No log files with evohome. You can capture history using something like home assistant though?

If you have set the temp to 16 at night and it is getting close to 16 evohome will come on to prevent an undershoot of this temperature?
Home: 2012 Built Oak & Timber Frame Home (EPC Score 95 - A Rated)
Renewable Tech: GSHP, Solar Thermal, Solar PV & 20kWh Battery Storage
Smart Home Platform: Home Assistant, Shelly & Salus Smart Home