BDR91 relay clicks but no power

All Honeywell Home evohome general discussion in here! *PLEASE NOTE* Official Resideo technical support is on 0300 130 1299.
gannet6

BDR91 relay clicks but no power

Post by gannet6 »

Hi,

Am new to the forum and have searched for similar questions but cannot find anything specific. Apologies if a duplication.

Have gone a little off-piste and am using a BDR 91 and T87 to control a 600W Infra red panel - speaking to various people we all think it should work (including Honeywell although understandably the are clear that they take no responsibility). I wired it all up and set up a new zone with the BDR91 bound as actuator. Everything appear to go as expected, bound, strong signal and appears to work in that when I increase the temp on the T87 I hear the BDR relay click and the green light comes on but there is no power to the secondary side irrespective of what is connected.

Other than the BDR91 being defective am I missing something ? Any thoughts/advice gratefully appreciated.
Richard
Site Admin

Re: BDR91 relay clicks but no power

Post by Richard »

How have you wired it? Maybe have a look at this video - https://youtu.be/cahyjrrFl9c?si=B6zc79VZi1tDcAg8
Home: 2012 Built Oak & Timber Frame Home (EPC Score 95 - A Rated)
Renewable Tech: GSHP, Solar Thermal, Solar PV & 20kWh Battery Storage
Smart Home Platform: Home Assistant, Shelly & Salus Smart Home