Multiple hr92 on a zone

All Honeywell Home evohome general discussion in here! *PLEASE NOTE* Official Resideo technical support is on 0300 130 1299.
greedo

Multiple hr92 on a zone

Post by greedo »

Hi chaps. I have an older evotouch. I have a bedroom zone with 4 different rooms each with a hr92. I dont want one room to be the room sensor for all the rooms but need them to operate independently. How do I achieve this as during binding procedure it asks for a room sensor to bind for the zone?
DBMandrake

Re: Multiple hr92 on a zone

Post by DBMandrake »

When you do the initial binding for all the HR92's in that zone, choose the HR92 for the "most important" room in the zone whose temperature you want displayed on the controller first. (only one room's temperature can be displayed)

Then afterwards go into zone configuration, choose the zone, parameters, change single/multi room zone to multiple. This will then tell each HR92 to use its own temperature sensor. Only the first bound HR92's measured temperature will be shown on the controller.

When you say older controller do you mean black and white or the first colour model ? The exact steps you need to follow to find these settings may differ from what I've described (for the Wi-Fi model) but if you poke around in the manual zone configuration you should be able to find it.
greedo

Re: Multiple hr92 on a zone

Post by greedo »

Yes it's the non WiFi black and white. Cheers